Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Art

Ok, so I LOVE to scrapbook. Yes, I know what you're thinking. Scrapbooking doesn't sound 'cool' but I swear it is. I've been doing it since highschool, and as the years have gone by, it has become so much more than just a hobby. It is now my OBSESSION!!

Scrapbooking is an art. A way to express myself on paper. A way to document my life. I want to look back in ten years and remember who I was, how I was, what I did, how I felt, my goals, my frusterations, my dreams, absolutely EVERYTHING that makes me, ME! Isn't that corny? Yes, I know it is, but whatever. Because of scrapbooking, I see art in so many different forms. I appreciate things that I never would have before. I get my inspiration from magazines, a street signs, a menu at a restuarant, even through conversations with friends. I have an itch to create, and its when I'm creating that I am at my happiest.

Ok, go ahead, call me a Scrap Nerd! Its ok - because I'm proud to be one!

No comments: