Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Matchbox

I'm having dinner tonight at a restaurant in Chinatown called Matchbox. I've never been so I'm so super excited. But, I'm more excited that I'll be eating with two very important friends, Maureen and Molly. I've known these girls forever, especially Molls, who I met when I was just 10 years old. The three of us, with our other friend Katie, were inseparable in highschool. And even though I see these girls about once a month at random gatherings, I still feel like I've lost touch with them. And I absolutely HATE that. Because I really do miss them. I miss the closeness we used to have. And all that mushy stuff. So, with that being said...I hope this dinner is the first of many. I'm really really really looking forward to it so here's to a fun evening with my Lady Friends!

No comments: