Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happiness Is:

Happiness Is:
  • Game Night with my girls on Friday
  • Scrapbowl next weekend
  • Thursday night Lost episodes
  • Emails with my cousin Michelle
  • Going to visit my sister in Spain in April
  • Having a regular workout schedule
  • My Italian word-a-day calendar
  • An assortment of colored Sharpies
  • Sending fun surprise packages in the mail
  • New patent leather high heels for work
  • Finding funny valentine's day cards at Target
  • Playing Rock Band in Best Buy with Matt
  • Taking self portraits with my brother, and then scrapping about it. Like so:


That's all for now. Happy Lost Day everyone! Any guesses on who the Oceanic 6 are?

10 comments:

Bethany E. said...

Cute layout! Hmmm, lets see...jack, kate, hurley, sawyer, gin and his wife?? I hope we find out!!! I'm sure we'll just be left with more questions though :(

Vee said...

love love this layout!!! it sums up how I imagined your brother thru our conversations about family. I am dying to know who the oceanic 6 are, can't WAIT for tonight!! :)

Tina said...

I adore that layout!! I hardly scrap my brother too, he hates getting his photo taken.
No, I don't watch Lost, maybe I'll get the first season on dvd soon and start from there.
Happy Thursday!

Anne Thompson said...

What a cute LO! And I am sooooo excited for LOST tonight! I can't wait to find out who the other 3 are!

miss morgan... said...

aww! love your list! i can't wait to see either, i think the other 3 will be sawyer, jin and sun? hopefully. i want kate with sawyer, bad!

Jamie Ko said...

okay i think we were meant to be buddies. cuz Mike and I LLOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE Rock Band. we are soooo wanting to fork out the dough for a game console AND Rock Band.

and my brother and I are just like you and yours. there's no such thing as a normal photo.

Jamie Ko said...

okay i think we were meant to be buddies. cuz Mike and I LLOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE Rock Band. we are soooo wanting to fork out the dough for a game console AND Rock Band.

and my brother and I are just like you and yours. there's no such thing as a normal photo.

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

love your happiness list!
kate, jack, hurley, sawyer, locke, claire
don't know why i picked the other 3...gut instinct i guess :)

EliseBlaha said...

okay:
kate
jack
hurley
sawyer
(not sure)
and ben.

i think ben was the one who died. he was in the coffin when jack got there after the funeral

Unknown said...

Your happiness is list is super duper cute:-) Hmm Lost has me stumped! We'll find out!