Thursday, January 17, 2008

One Seventeen Oh Eight

It snowed, people. Yeah, that white powder stuff that is essential for us snowboarders. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to grab my board. But it did cause some insane traffic. Always fun...NOT.

But I do have to admit it was pretty to photograph. And pretty to look at from my bedroom window. I wished it snowed more here. But then again, DC area drivers suck. So I take back my last comment.


And because I haven't scrapped (or shall I say posted) in a LONG time, here are some pages that kinda just came together this afternoon. Super easy and super quick. Continuing my "less is more" style in 2008.




Who else is excited that LOST starts in two weeks. Um, can I get a hell yeah!

12 comments:

Colleen said...

yay for lost!

and our snow looks kinda pathetic next to that. what a pretty pic!

ali mclaughlin said...

Um yeah, I am mad the snow messed up our dinner.. next week! Love the layouts!

staceyfike said...

hell yeah!!

(love your scrappies too)

Vee said...

love the new layouts!! looking at season 3 now, can't wait for the premier!! oh yeah!!

Unknown said...

We have had a ton of snow here, I am LOVING it! We're going snow-shoeing tomorrow:-)

Lovin the pages, simple is good, AND you can get way more accomplished. great pages

Anne Thompson said...

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! We are sooo excited!
Lovin the LO's! That teal woodgrain is AWESOME! And Happy Belated Bday!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I know!! I can't wait...LOST is awesome. The LOs are great and I like how you left the Hambly info on the side.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Another HELL YEAH here!!! Cannot wait. It's been long enough.
Loved your scrapage.

Anonymous said...

hey lady!
just stopping by your blog tonight... i hope you are doing well!! i am a totally poopy friend and missed your big birthday :( i am so sorry!!!!
i will email you soon to catch up!

hugs,
maria

Jamie Ko said...

i totally dig your "less is more" style as of late. really inspos me majorly.

happy belated birthday by the way. ice cream cake is muy bueno!

Shelly Brewer said...

I hate to admit that I stayed in ALL day yesterday and watched the whole season 3 of LOST. Were you aware that you would be meeting a big loser next month??? But I had to get ready for season 4!

miss morgan... said...

love that page! and hell yeah is right! i really hope it takes a good turn, i was just about over it before the last episode of the past season.