Friday, November 23, 2007

In the Last Week

I have....

1. Spent some quality time with Matt.
2. Wore my puffy blue vest 5 times.
3. Read up on some lenses for my Nikon.
4. Taken a sick day from work.
5. Scrapped & actually enjoyed it.



6. Ate my ass off on Thanksgiving.
7. Played Guitar Hero on Wii (and now I'm planning on buying it)
8. Worked on my quilt, it is 75% complete.
9. Hungout with my sister who is home from school.
10. Had dinner with my highschool/college friends.

I hope everyone had a lovely Turky Day!

9 comments:

Colleen said...

ok, this is officially my fave LO you've done

happy thanksgiving!

Vee said...

so so glad you had a great thanksgiving!! I love this page so, you guys are the cutest!

miss morgan... said...

i'm hoping for wii this year, and guitar hero is number 3 on my wishlist of games, after dance dance revolution and mario party.

and i'm totally jeals of your quilt accomplishment! i was thinking of making my mum a new quilt/comforter in the spirit of my handmade pledge. not sure how i could manage to get it done by christmas without sewing at home though.

ali mclaughlin said...

Souns productive!~ Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! We should get together soon.

Silvitanova said...

A quilt: wow!
I love your cute layout!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

LOL at the Guitar Hero comment...I also played for the first time at my teenage cousin's house. I am hooked!!

quietly going mad... said...

Sounds like you had some great time off!! Can't wait to see the quilt at 100%. That layout is so cute!

EliseBlaha said...

paul and i are obsessed with rock band on xbox 360. so fantastic.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, I'm dying to try Guitar Hero!!