Wednesday, December 06, 2006

THIS is...(Random)

THIS is me doing a back handspring. I got mad skills. Ok, not really because I'm on a trampoline. And that means I'm cheating.

THIS is my girl Maggi who I went rock climbing with. She is a Rockstar! Seriously, she is. And she is the bestest snowboarding buddy a girl could ask for.

THIS is Molly and I skiing down a triple black diamond. Ok, not really. But seriously, this picture makes me laugh out loud. Check out the intensity in our faces. Ha. I'm a snowboarder now anyways.

THIS is is my big sunglass wearing 90-year old grandma. I call her Julie, but her name is Julia. And sometimes I call her Ju, prounounced like jew, but she's catholic. Oh and she can make a mean empanada!

THIS is a silly picture I took of myself right before graduation (2 years ago). Am I a NERD or what?!?!? Just call me the giant green LOSER!

This is a picture of my highchool gang, at Dewey Beach a few summers ago. We roll deep, yo!

THIS is the first picture that Matty and I ever took together. Loving the all the pink in the pic. And loving him oh so much. He rocks my world.


Ok, before I go. I have to mention that the guy I'm working with down here in Tampa has just hit on me (again). Yesterday, he offered to "show me around" town. But I tried to not read into it. I thought he was just being nice (I'm nieve like that). And today, he blatantly asked me to dinner. I am so freaked out. Dude, first of all. Eww. And secondly, this violates many many rules. And thirdly, NO. I have a boyfriend. I mean, let's try to be professionals here. Ugh. I'm out.

2 comments:

erika said...

i like this entry.. i find it to be blogtastic! you should send me that picture of julie at the beach with her giant shades and her windblown hair... do you have it or does dad?

Anonymous said...

adorable pics, natalie!
your little Julia is too adorable. i think her sunglasses are even bigger than mine!

and how cute are you and matt together?! i love all the pink, too :) real men wear pink.

and ditto on your gross coworker (eww).