Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ok, I Lied

I promised to fix up my blog.
And I didn't.
But it wasn't on purpose.
It was more like I didn't have time.
So, it was just an oversight.
I'll get to it eventually - I hope.

So, Turkey Day was Grreeat!
Lots of yummy food.
Good company. Good Times.

Daddy bought me Photoshop Elements 5.0.
Um, can I just say, WOW!
So incredibly complex.
Need to take a week off from work just to study its features.

Random thought:
It snowed in Tahoe this weekend.
It's currenty snowing in Washington.
It's been snowing in Colorado forever now.
And it is 60 freaking degrees here.
I need SNOW. I need POWDER.
No Snow = One Sad Snowboarder
Denver can't come soon enough!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops. i meant raw dough. thanks for proofreading my blog :) and i think you should take a week off of work to go snowboard with me.. not to play with photoshop! that can be another week.

Jamie said...

You DO need snow woman!!!
Sad day...
So wait, are you coming to Denver then???