Wednesday, November 22, 2006

News

I can't believe Turkey Day is tomorrow. Seriously, where did November go?

Nintendo Geek talk:

Good news: I bought Mario Kart yesterday.
Bad News: Couldn't play it without the right controller.
More Bad News: The controller is sold out everywhere!!
Good News: The Target at Potomac Mills just received a shipment.
Bad News: It is way far away from where I am.
Good News: Erika is picking it up for me on her way home from school.
Even Better News: Erika comes home for the entire weekend!!!

To sumarize: I am a Nintendo Geek, who is excited about Turky Day and hanging out with my family. Funny how I used to hate being at home, and now there is no place I'd rather be!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Dude Mario Kart is the shit, I can't imagine how awesome it would be on the Wii. :)