Friday, October 12, 2007

What has happened to Grey's?

People. What is happening to Grey's Anatomy? It is what I like to call "no bueno" this time around. First it was Izzy and the damn deer...um, wtf? Then last night it was the old intern dude. He just needs to go. Lame. And I really don't like the idea of Izzy and George being together....really irks me for some reason. And did you see previews for next week? Um, a fist fight between Izzy and Callie? Looks stupid beyond words. I mean, there were times where I almost lost faith in LOST and I'm happy I didn't. But so far I'm so disappointed with Grey's that I just want to give up. I think Gossip Girl will take its place. Word.

Blogland. I need your help. I am desperate need of a haircut. But I can't decide what to do!!!!!

Grow it out long again? Or keep it short?

Matt wants me to grow it out. But who care what he thinks, right? It's my damn head. But I'm so indecisive. What do you think? Opinions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Lastly, a page I made last night. About my daily gmail addiction with Vee. Yes, I know. I've used this paper before. And I have a mad addiction to the teel hambly circles and PS scallops. And it looks freakishly similar to my last page. But, that was a total accident. Plus, I'm allowed to scrapjack myself, right? Happy Friday people.


13 comments:

Marc said...

Personally I like long hair, but as you said its your head. You should watch heroes! its the best!

staceyfike said...

i'm on the fence about my hair too......hmmm......i like your short hair though! now tell me what to do about my color :) i want pink but i think it would get me fired......

and i haven't watched last nights greys yet....is it that bad?

Vee said...

i hated grey's last night too!! I am not feeling it at all and Izzy and George, ewww...
i like your hair both ways too but it ultra cute short! :)

miss morgan... said...

greys - ick! i feel like izzy just thinks it's a fight, but callie will be surprisingly adjusted or some lame m. night shamalayn twist like that. oooooh what a twist. sorry, robot chicken rant. anyway, i'm totally giving it 2 more weeks and then i'm over it. and if they put mcidiot and merediths sister together i'm done. you know it's bad when i might just like the spin off more.

and dude, just do gossip girl. you will love it!

Anne Thompson said...

I say grow it out. Then you can cut it. I hear ya about Greys, the deer was rediculous. And the fist fight? common. I'm gonna stick with it though. nd where is LOST btw? I haven't even heard about it this season yet?

Shelly Brewer said...

ok...I LIKE greys this season! I don't like george and izzy together...because lets face it...Izzy is a 10 and George is a 6 at best and that doesn't happen. I like your hair both ways...I think long hair is easier, but whatever.. and the LO is awesome. I tend to want to use the same stuff too...again whatever!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

AAAAAAMEN!!! I like brain candy as much as the next gal, but I actually am starting to feel bad watching GA.

Melissa said...

I feel you on the whole Greys thing.. Izzy and George together is no bueno

that page rocks period.

Nicole Carro said...

Great idea for a layout - it's adorable, and yes scrapjack yourself anytime. Dude, the hair, you know my vote: I love it short!

quietly going mad... said...

Love the layout. And I definately vote for the short hair!!! I really think it looks so adorable on you. And my vote still counts even though quite obviously I am a lover of short hair. lol

Unknown said...

i agree, grey's is not good so far. the old intern is annoying and the whole deer thing ridic. wtf? i miss lost. :( as for your hair, i like it short, it looks really cute but then again, your hair looks really good long too. i dont know. i have no idea what to do about my hair either but i've decided im going to go do something about it this weekend. :)

Breanne Crawford said...

i adore that page.

and i vote for short hair. you totally pull it off and it makes me jealous and you look so damn hot with it. promise.

and as far as greys, personally, i think the izzy/callie catfight is gonna be hilarious. or at least it better be ;)

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I've only seen you in pics, but LOVE the short hair. I mean, only a few folks can truly pull off short hair, and YOU CAN, so that's my vote. Boys and the long hair thing...just don't get it!
Oh and I agree with Grey's--kind of a bummer fest without all the snarky comedy to balance it out.