Monday, October 15, 2007

The Best Date EVER

We had so much fun last night. We went to my friend Elizabeth's wedding. And all I have to say is, that she was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Stunning doesn't even cut it. Matt was officially the best date EVER. I mean, you know your date is awesome when they make more new friends than you. He is such a social butterfly, which is exactly the kind of guy I need. I can't date boys that are quiet, or shy, or any of that. That shit bores me half to death. I need the loud crazy (yet tamed) party boy, and thank god I found that in matt. More wedding pictures to come....because I'm telling you, you don't want to miss them.

Ok, so I was tagged by Tina, my fabulous scrappy friend from Alaska. And the tag goes a little something like this:

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Lifeguard
2. Hostess at P.F.Changs
3. Intern at Merrill Lynch
4. (Currently) Financial Analyst at FINRA

4 Movies I Could Watch Over & Over:
1. Billy Madison
2. Devil Wears Prada
3. Clueless
4. The Family Stone

TV Shows I Watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. Grey's Anatomy (although refer to previous post)
3. Gossip Girl
4. Law & Order:SVU

Places I've Lived:
1. Burke, VA
2. Fairfax Station, VA
3. Sevilla, Spain
4. Gaithersburg, MD

Favorite Foods:
1. Homemade Taco Salad
2. Pizza (evidence found on thighs)
3. Thai noodles
4. Pique Macho(it's Bolivian, highly recommended)

Places I'd Love to be Now:
1. Exploring Istanbul, Turkey
2. On the beaches of Croatia
3. Visiting family in Bolivia
4. Back in Moscow, Russia

Names I Like, But Would Not Use for My Children:
1. Brooklyn
2. Aiden
3. Gweneth
4. Giovanni

That was fun! If you're read this...I TAG YOU!

12 comments:

Vee said...

so glad you had a great time, you guys have the best pics together!!
I love The Family Stone too!! :)

ali mclaughlin said...

Glad you had fun! You both look so cute!

Marc said...

I'm all about the home made taco salad! mmmmm

Silvitanova said...

You guys look so cute! The list of places is impressing!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Love your pics!! How cool that you went to a wedding, I love weddings and all my friends are already married...

I'm gonna steal that tag :0

Breanne Crawford said...

what a super cute photo.

you hottie you.

Unknown said...

That pic is super cute! Sounds like a fun time:-)

Noelia said...

That pic of you two is very cute! Seems like you had tons of fun at the wedding.

michelle raMirez said...

that picture is too funny.
i bet you both did have a blast!
fun.
and for your hair...i LOVE it short!!
you pull it off beautifully!

Nicole Carro said...

Dude, love that photo of you two. So much fun!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Would NEVER have pegged you as a financial analyst! Not to dog your profession, but you are way too creative...

Tina said...

love the Family Stone. I get sucked in everytime it's on HBO. I love Luke Wilson in that movie too ;)