Monday, October 01, 2007

The Update

It went down a little something like this:

Vee and I drove to Quakertown, PA to meet some scrappy girls.
I met Katie and her fabulous typewriter. This girl is the sweetest.
I scrapped 4 layouts in 7.5 hours. Not bad for a slow scrapper.
Every layout I made had some new Hambly on it. LOVE that.
I met Nicole, who is the hottest mamma on the block. She rocks.
Ate McDonalds for the first time in YEARS.
Drank beer from a Heineken mini keg. Who ever thought of mini-kegs is a genius.
Saw Kristi's new Balenciaga in person. Words can't describe how insanely fabulous this bag is.
Got called the best nickname ever by Morgan.
And just had a killer good time with some super talented & fun girls.


oK, so tell me how its even possible that it's October? I mean, I am happy it's getting colder and what not. And that I'm finally rocking the Free People puffy blue vest. But, seriously, it's like I woke up hungover on new years like yesterday and now I'm about to re-live that all over again in 3 months. WTF. At least I have accomplished a lot this year. Umm, NOT AT ALL.

But now, I must return to the regularly scheduled program of crunching numbers and analyzing spreadsheets....

5 comments:

Vee said...

i had the best time!!
you are an awesome road tripper even thru my exit mishaps!!
muwaaah!!
i know where has this year gone!!

Unknown said...

Good to hear you ladies had a blast!!! Can't wait to see your pages, post 'em soon :-). Also, I hear you on the cold, I want more sun adn to wear my flip flops, tanks and capris. I broke out the jacket the other day. Sad moment.

Nicole Carro said...

I hate Mondays - return to reality. Had a blast this weekend - will have to do it again soon.

Bethany E. said...

What a cute picture of all you girls...very fun! It's freezing here, but *sigh* I love October!

quietly going mad... said...

You are so sweet even though you were the quiet scrapper this weekend. I am so glad to have met you and I hope we hang out real soon too! Time and place baby and the typewriter comes too but also leaves with me ok?