Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy One Year Anniversary...

To my little blog-a-roo. I can't believe I've had this baby for a year now. I really thought I'd be one of those people who would be all excited to have a blog and then forget about it two months later. Kinda like when you got a new Nintendo game as a kid and then got over it 2 months later when a better version came out. But luckily this blog has been so much more than a blog to me. And I am thankful that I started it. Thank you to all my readers who have been with me since the beginning. I know that most of you don't comment...but that's ok, because just knowing you are out there makes me feel happy. =)

I leave you with some recent scrappies! All with tyepwriter love.


12 comments:

Vee said...

happy anni to you!! :)
love your layouts and I feel the same way about my blog too! :)

Marc said...

well happy anniversary! Keep blogging... I will keep reading, your posts are humorous and entertaining! Rock on!

kristina contes said...

yum yum yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quietly going mad... said...

happy aniversary to you!! Those layouts rock and not just because of the typewriter!

Sunny said...

So cool I found you on your anni. Happy Day..great layouts.
Sunny~

ali mclaughlin said...

Love the layouts! I know, I think I have been blogging now for a couple years..crazy!

Colleen said...

happy blogaversary!!!

love the LOs...that typewriter is so cool!

amytangerine said...

love these pages. happy 1 year! *sigh* i miss that honeymoon stage!

Breanne Crawford said...

dude. i totally adore those pages. esp the journaling on the first! woot.

and happy year!

Anonymous said...

ooh i love your 6x12s!! :)

miss morgan... said...

ahh! look at our foots!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

What size are these layouts?? I love the longer look to them--I might have to borrow that idea;)
I especially dig the "feet" picture.