Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Ninja Strikes Again

So, last night I was acting all ninja like and busted out 3 layouts. And because I am way lazy and never have enough time, I am only sharing one. A crazy one. And inside joke one. And one that I absolutely love. Not for the design. Or the pretty papers used. But because I swear anytime I make a page about Erika, I find myself smiling the whole time. I just love getting our funny stories down on paper so that our kids can laugh at us one day. So Erika, this is for you my love. Miss you.


And is anyone else addicted to America's Next Top Model? I have no clue why I keep coming back to this show season after season. It's such a guilty pleasure. And now, on top of that, Vee & K were talking about Gossip Girl so much that I decided to check it out. Damn them because now I have another tv show addiction. haha. Why can't someone get me obsessed with working out? Or eating veggies with every meal? The only way I justify watching all those shows is my DVR. Thanks to DVR, I save time on commercials and it makes me feel better about all the time spent on my couch. So, here's to DVRs worldwide. May they continue to encourage more relaxing tv time.

16 comments:

Vee said...

g.gossip is good!! I love your layout!! i know i need help with the tv watching as well :)

ali mclaughlin said...

You want me to get you addicting to working out?? haha...

Love my tivo!Now I need to check out gossip girl.I also love Americas Next Top Model.

erika said...

haha! i think we are making the girl-version of the zoolander face. maybe WE should be america's next top model.. just a thought :)

Shelly Brewer said...

ok...i'm gonna have to check out gossip girl!!! and hey...are you signing up for scrapbowl?

Bethany E. said...

Natalie! You crack me up! I totally hear ya on the DVR thing...I'm obsessed with Project Runway, but I've got to check out Gossip Girl! Your layout is fab, BTW!

Michelle said...

Cute layout! Love the colors.

And so jealous you have Gossip Girls there!

Breanne Crawford said...

that page rocks. i totally adore the combo of colors and stuff. esp that awesome felt!

Erica Hettwer said...

Check out www.televisionwithoutpity.com after the shows. They recap them and "snark" on them. It's fabulous fun!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

aww! so sweet :) and love the LO :)

Anne Thompson said...

Sweet LO. Love the espn!! ha. Ya I wonder the SAME thing about coming back season after season to ANTM! It was a goodie last nite! Lookin forward to the makeovers!

miss morgan... said...

seriously dude! gossip girl is horrible and wonderful at the same time! it's my new o.c.

Tina said...

I've never heard of gossip girl...I'll have to check that out. and I love top model....I always want to diet after watching though. ;P My favorite part is seeing how their photos turn out at the end when they're deciding who stays and who goes.

Melissa said...

rockin page! you a super ninja ;)

I love ANTM too-its just one of those shows that makes you come back even though you have no idea why

lol I justify all my TV watching with DVR too. between my addiction to Greys, Desperate Housewives, AMTM, and Dancing with the Stars...I dont even want to think about all the new shows out there

Silvitanova said...

Great page!
I love tv night's were I watch America's next topmodel followed by Holland's next topmodel! Hmmm, can't wait till that season starts here again.

quietly going mad... said...

Cute layout Ninja!

Noelia said...

ohhh so you're the ninja I hearing about? LOL! Awesome page!