Friday, September 28, 2007

Need A Good Laugh?

Then look no further. My cousin Michelle found this hilarious picture of us circa 1986. I love how she looks all girly in her pretty red dress and baby doll shoes. And then there's me. Looking like a boy. Standing like a boy. Haircut like a boy. What were my parents thinking? I guess they put me in my older brother's hand-me-downs that day. Bwahaha.

And speaking of my cousin Michelle...super congrats to her for buying her very own place!! She moves in today and I couldn't be happier for her. She better have a house-warming party with lots of food and cocktails or else I will be truly disappointed. When did we get old enough to buy houses and have grown up lives? I miss the days back in 1986.

6 comments:

Marc said...

86 was a good year! I was born then!

Unknown said...

i loooooove that picture! makes me laugh every time! you look like my body guard:)

and don't worry, i will have a housewarming party! just not sure when, still got some work to do! but you are welcome any time to come see it! :)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny.. you did look like a boy ha!

Noelia said...

Funny pic!
I too looked like a boy in those early days, I blame it on my mom.

Shelly Brewer said...

THAT pic is hysterical!!!

Rachael said...

LOL Love the pic!! It's so fun finding ones from our childhood!!

Long live the 8o's!!! :)