Thursday, September 27, 2007

He Liked It, He Really Liked It

So I made the boy a mini-book for his birthday. And yes, I know what you're thinking. A scrapbook is not an ideal present for a boy. But he actually loved it. I made it so that he would have to participate. A fill-in-the-blank type book. Sorta like a time capsule. And he totally saw my vision and appreciated it. Or maybe he was just pretending because he had already received his other presents....Seasons 9 & 10 of South Park. But he swears that this mini was his best present this year. Here are a few snapshots of the book, and as you can see, he has already filled it out. Sweet.




In other news, I did not participate in Last Scrapper Standing this year. I'm totally bummed about this. Especially since I didn't do it last year because I heard about it one day too late. Life was just too busy this past week. But that's ok. C'est la vie, right? So, I will be anxiously awaiting until next year. But, I have to say, after seeing all the fantastic entries, I didn't have a chance in hell. So it all worked out. Goodbye my little blogger friends.

7 comments:

Vee said...

ohhh Nat i love the mini you made for Matt!! :) I want to see more, simple my butt!! :) so cool that you made it interactive!! :)

alittlebitofscrap said...

How brilliant! It takes a lot of time to make albums for others and pretty selfless act at that. Kudos! It looks great.

staceyfike said...

you totally DID have a chance in hell, wtf? i wondered why i hadn't seen your lo! bummer.
great job on the b'day mini!! that's a cool idea!

Anonymous said...

Love the little album! glad he liked it.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, He loved it fo sho!!
It's such a cool idea, Nat!

I passed on LSS too. I'd be too ashamed to get cut in the first round :)

Breanne Crawford said...

love that mini!

and i passed on lss, too. too damn busy.

michelle raMirez said...

oh i love this.
i bet he did love it too.
have a ball this weekend.

wish i could have made it up.
dang.