Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And Another One

Happy Birthday to my most favorite person in the entire world. This man deserves nothing but the best on his special day, and every day for that matter. He is the kindest, most giving, and selfless human being I know. He cooks me dinner almost every night. He cleans up the house 100x more than I ever will. And he makes me laugh so hard that my insides start to cramp up. This man even offers to buy me Hambly products because he knows how much I love them. He knows me inside and out and still loves me. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am thankful every single day that he is all mine. So, let's raise a glass and toast to my sweet Matty. Happy 28th my love.

7 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

That's so sweet! Happy bday to him! Isn't it awesome when you've got a hunny that cooks!? Now, if I could just get him to clean like yours I'd be set!

Noelia said...

Happy b-Day to your honey :)
A man that buys you Hambly is a KEEPER end of story! And yours even does all that extra stuff...now that's a real bonus.

Unknown said...

Awww..Happy Birthday! What a great post--I bet this makes his day even better!

xoxo,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Aww happy birthday to your man.. but why are you hanging out with me tonight instead of him? ha! See ya soon!

Ady said...

Happy Birthday Matty... What a beautiful post... Have a great day with him...

Silvitanova said...

Happy B-day to youer Boy Friend Matty. I hope that you'll have a great day together!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Wow! Matt is a lucky guy!

Happy day Matty!!