Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yo Yo Yo!

What up! So, I know i promised a Blog-Makeover for Friday, but today will just have to do. It's been SOOOO good to be home. I've been spending lots of QT with my Matty. Louie seems happy to have me back considering he hasn't left my side all weekend. And I've even had time to use some of my new scrappy supplies. I got so much stuff at Scrap Etc. Pretty sick deals and lots of giveaways. Gots lots of Hambly goodies. And F-werks. New Scenic Route. And of course some AC thickers and paper. It was so nice to be in a scrap store again. God knows the ones around here have all closed down. Oh wait, there is that one. I'm not naming names, but the store is still stuck on 2001 styles and Creative Memories. YUCK. Not hating. Just stating. OH, and I was at Urban Outfitters and picked up some sweet-ass sticky notes. And two cuter-than-cute shirts. And I got Erika this little mirror thing. Its got her 3 most favorite things all together in one package. The color pink, argyle, and skulls. I think she'll like it...
Here is a picture from the Event. With Christina Padilla, who is totally rad and super duper cute. She really is amazing and it was total inspiration to meet her.
And so when I was down in Birmingham, I thought it would be funny to buy Matt a BAMA shirt. He loved it. So he wore it yesterday. And this is him cooking us dinner. Seafood Alfredo. So YUMMY. He is such an amazing cook. I'm so lucky. LOVE his hair in this pic. If its the weekend, he doesn't wear any products in his hair. It's classic. And last, but not least. My scrappies from yesterday and today. I hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm going to play outside now. Byeeeee!

5 comments:

staceyfike said...

it was fun meeting ya!!! hope your business trip wasn't to bad after such a long weekend!!!
i loaded up on f-w's in bama too!!!

erika said...

that is the coolest effing mirror EVER! thank you so much, i'm going to look like such a badass with that!
p.s.
i love how matt made the same pose holding up seafood as he did holding up beer.

Jessica Turner said...

Hey Natalie -

Thanks for the note on my blog. Here is the info for Mercy:

If you have scrapbooking supplies you would like to donate, please write “scrapbooking” on the package and send them to:

Mercy Ministries
Attn: Ashley MacLachlan
15328 Old Hickory Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37211

You can read the full post about donations on the Scrap Etc. Message Board in the Event Section. http://scrapetc.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3279&sid=1786deb68949b51acfc10d18018b83bc

Thanks for your willingness to give!

Jessica
jessicanicoleturner@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

WHO ARE THOSE DAMB GOOD LOOKING LADIES???? wow we are totally hot! woohooo go bama!

RachelDenbow said...

These layouts are fab!