Thursday, March 29, 2007

Post # 50

Lesson of the Day: Don't let the man get you down.

When you feel like you've been kicked down, abused, taken for granted, mistreated, and someone has stolen your super cute green wedges...

Stop. Pose for a picture. Think. Reflect. Find your shoe. Come up with a plan. And pick yourself off the ground. Gracefully, of course.

The End.


LOST spoilers. Its Thursday, which means Michelle and I will be chatting via email all day long about our fave show...LOST. So the truth is, I was totally losing interest in the show about 2 months ago. Michelle and I almost bid farewell to our beloved show. But then, things starting happening. Desmond starting having premonitions and predicted Charlie would die. We found out that Claire was Jack's sister. Locke became the asshole who killed an Other and killed off everyone's chances of leaving the island. Jerk. He totally has been urking me lately. Him and his wierd ideas. And even stranger faces, like he's a constipated man on a mission type face. You know what I'm talking about? Anyways, I digress. And last night! WOW. What a great hour of television. The diamonds. The spider who paralyzed them. The burial of Nikki and Paolo. And how fucking cute is Paolo? And his adorable little accent. I think I have a thing for foreign men. With dark hair and who can barely speak English. Speaking of foreign men. It is my bestest friends birthday today! Happy Birthday to my one and only Reubenator!

2 comments:

staceyfike said...

ok
so that's the 4 funniest pictures i've seen all day!!!!

Unknown said...

you crack me up. :) love lost!!! can't wait til this weeks episode...and i agree i love hot foreign men with dark hair but i prefer the speak understandable english...haha