Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Good Ol' South

Gotta give a shout out to Webshots.
I used to upload there ALL the time.
And I don't anymore.
I do miss writing the captions.
But they still send me alerts.
And I got one yesterday that cracked me up!
Molls, Rach, Mo....
You know what I'm talking about.
Greg Sturz....he found the pic!
And felt up Rachel a few years back.
Bwhahahahahahah!

SO, I'm still in Birmingham, Alabama.
Yep, the good old south!
Everyones got that cute southern accent.
But, I am so ready to come home!!
And hear normal accents. Ha.
And upload my pictures from the Event.
(Carol and Irasema please send me pics!)
And see my wonderful boyfriend.
And eat home cooked meals.
And sleep in my own bed, well *our* bed!
Ahhh, I can't wait. One more day!

Ok, so LOST last night!
WOW. Seriously. WOW.
What has Locke gone and done this time?
What is going to happen to the Losties now?
Will they remain prisoners?
Will Danielle be reuinited with Alex?
And who will die next week?
I *doubt* it will be Charlie.
That would be too predictable.
Soooo excited for next week!
And Grey's tonight...whoop whoop!
I need to stop watching so much TV.

*Side Note* I know my blog has totally sucked lately and for that I'm sorry. I have had no time. I need to add some color. And pictures galore. And more links to all my favorite things. I promise, PROMISE, promise it will be better. Starting tomorrow. PROMISE. And if you read my lovely little blog, then please leave a comment. I'd love to know who's out there lurking. =)

No comments: