Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Two Days & Happy Places

In two day's...I'll be in Birmingham, AL. Yep, the good old south. And I can't wait. Because I'm HATING work right now. The deadlines. The angry bosses. Cubicle life. Hating it all. Need to get away. Warmer weather. Friendly people. Mini-vacation. Well, the first half is mini-vaca because I'll be at the Scrap, Etc. Event. So freaking excited! I can totally see all my non-scrappy friends reading this, thinking to themselves, that their friend Natalie is such a loser. But, think what you want! I am too excited to care. I think I'm cool. And that is all that matters. Ha!

In other news. Matt and I are still waiting on our 50" Plasma. Which should be delivered any day now. We got it from Costco, which just happens to be the best place on earth. Seriously...LOVE Costco. I think Costco and Target are my happy places. Where I don't even need a reason to go, but when I get there, I find what I need. Like for example, on Sunday, we took our weekly trip to Costco and I found Season 9 of Friends (the one season that was missing from my collection) for guess how much?!?! $15.99. Man, gots to love it! Also, went to Rock and Roll Hotel for a birthday party on Friday. Really cool place. Very different, but thats probably what I liked most about it. Will post pictures at a later date. That's all, my friends. Back to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun! Need to send you pictures and noticed i didnt have your email... Irasema