Friday, March 09, 2007

Ice = Not my Friend

So, yesterday, I fell. Yep, I bit it. As I was walking in front of my car, trying to de-ice the damn windshield, I slipped on some ice, and DOWN I went. It hurt SO bad. I landed on mostly my knee and hip. I was in so much pain (and shock) that I just sat there, on the cold dirty ice, and cried. I couldn't move. My knee throbbed. My pretty new Italian Cashmere coat sat soaking up the ice and filth from the ground. I finally got up, limped up 4 flights of stairs to my appt, and cried some more on my couch. My knee was bloody. My thigh was instantly bruised. I thought about being a bigger baby and calling out sick. But, I sucked it up and went to work. Bad idea. My knee bled through my pretty work pants and sitting on my bruised hip all day did not feel good. Just wanted to share my petite tragedy with everyone. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Hope you are feeling better and ready to have a crazy good time for the SCRAP ETC event!! Hooray for you! Have sooo much fun. I will miss it this year...and would room with you if I were going. That is if you would have let me. You look like you are gonna be a spaz there...just like I would have been. Loved your 'Audrey page' & 'FiveHead' too. =)