Thursday, December 14, 2006

Just In Case

Ok, so as I'm sure you've heard.
I leave for BOLIVIA today!!
Woot Woot!
So freaking exciting!
But tell me why I'm at work right now?
Desperately trying to type a report before my flight.
Pathetic! And quite depressing.
So I'm not going to talk about it anymore.
Anyways, I will be bringing my D80.
And I hope to take lots and lots of pictures.
And post them as I go.
But as we all know, Bolivia is a less developed country.
And sometimes (ok all the time) their interenet is verrrry slllooooowww!
So I will try my hardest but I can't make any promises.
So just in case I don't post until January....
Everyone have a fabulous holiday and a sloppy drunk New Years!
I'm sure goig to miss 2006. It was a good year.
Much love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just discovered your blog. It has the same name as mine! Cool!!!