Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's About Time!

It's about time that I post some scrappies.
I have been working so hard to get LOs done in time for the trip.
Working so hard that I never post them.
Not here. Not TwoPeas. No posts.
What can I say? I've been lazy.
Ok. I'm rambling.
Anyways, so far I have 20 or so LOs complete.
Not bad for such short notice, right?!?!
Some of them are better than others.
Some days I was more inspired than others.
And some days I just didn't care what it looked like.
(Although that is never 100% true - I always care)
Like the one with all the leftover scraps.
That one was one where I just wanted to do whatever.
And it turned out alright. Super simple.
Here is sneak peak of my parent's album.
Beginning with the cover. To Russia We Go....





Some of the scans are so shitty. I am too lazy to scan them and paste and copy them together. Yuck. As if I have time for that. My favorite is the one of my daddy riding the bike in Moscow. How cute is that one?!?!? He looks like a little kid having the time of his life. Ok. Muuuust got to bed. I am up waaayyyy tooooo late. Leave some comments on the scrappies to make my day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they are so pretty! i love it! :)

Anonymous said...

NATALIE!! I LOVE your style! They are ALL so cute!! Love all your pp's, scallopped paper, and your mix of different fonts, too- it's fabulous!
My favorite is 3 Bolivians :)

Can't wait to see more!!

Maria