Sunday, December 10, 2006

Food.

Ok so maybe I'm a little late on putting up my Turkey Day pictures. But, better late than never right? My dad made the most delicious turkey this year. Best one ever! So proud of him. Erika and I were in charge of the sweet potato mashed potatoes. I have to say we did an excellent job. Especially with the "design." And it definitely got eaten...to the point of no return. We were sad there weren't any leftovers. But what can we say? We are excellent chefs.




Ok, more food dedications. The other day, I made Tortilla Espanola for dinner and it came out PERFECT. Like seriously, perfect. Just call me Rachel Ray. I was shocked at its perfection. Keeping the tortilla together when you flip it is so hard for me and this time I flipped it right. So pumped about that. I just had to take pictures. But I was hungry that I ate some first. Ha.

And here is the yummy (uncooked) pizza that my Fatty Matty made for dinner the other night. We take turns making dinner. He gets Mon, Wed, Fri. And I get Tue & Thur (because he's in class). And during the weekend, we just do whatever. Take turns. Eat out. Whatever. But he's a killer cook. So happy to have him and his yummy eats.

Oh and I got a haircut today. Went to a new girl that Maggi recommended. I can't seem to find a good hair dresser in the MD/DC/VA area. So freaking annoying. Maybe I'm just too picky. Will post pictures tomorrow. Adios!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh! your tortilla looks delish! very proud! :) now i might have to go to the grocery store and buy the ingredients to make that! haha!

Anonymous said...

how beautiful is that tortilla?! that's my favorite dinner ever, yum. i might have to make it for dinner, too!!

and i have to give props to the pizza, too. it looks delicioso!

you and your family are adorable. i especially like the pic of your sis and the sweet potatoe dish.