Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Greetings!!

Yo Yo Yo!!
I am here in the sweet city of Cochabamba, Boliva.
Where the weather is hot,
And the food is to die for.
So here is an update of the events thus far.

Our flight from DC to Miami was cancelled due to fog.
Erika and I stood in line for over 4 hours at Reagan.
We ended up going via Tampa, then to Miami.
Missed our flight in Miami and had to get put on a flight that left at 2AM
We didn´t even board the plane until 4AM.
But, didn´t take off until 6:30AM. Sucked.
Almost missed our flight from Santa Cruz to Cochabamba.
34 hours later, we arrived in Cochabamba. Yes, I said 34.
To top it off, our luggage, all TEN suitcases, did not arrive.
They finally arrived YESTERDAY, 5 days later.
But I still went out Saturday, after buying clothes in la Cancha.
I looked so hot! Oh, did I say hot, I meant hideous!
I wore my glasses out. Yeah, not cool.
Especially in a city where everyone dresses to impress.
But it didn´t matter. We drank and danced until the sun came up.
I don´t even remember what time I got home.
I just attempted to drink my ugliness away.

Anyways, Sunday we went to a parillada.
Which means I ate lots of yumminess.
Yesterday we went to have sushi. Yum.
Today Erika and I got pedicures
and our got our hair did....
For a total of $10 for both of us.
Sweet, huh!
Gotta love the cheap cost of labor here.
Tomorrow we leave for Toro Toro.
Which translates to Bull Bull.
Will be gone for 4 days.
Later friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having fun- despite the travel fiasco!! And did you say TEN suitcases?! how many people are you travelling with?! lol. and i thought I was bad!

i just had to laugh at your "drink my ugliness away" line... i've SO been there!!!

enjoy paradise and have fun!!!

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhhahahahaha, you had to buy clothes at cancha! omg, that is truly horrible. i can't wait to see pics of that outfit!:)

but at least now you have everything and can dress normally again. have fun in toro toro! :)