Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Big C is over.

So Christmas is over.
It´s ok cause lately I haven´t been a big fan.
And it never really feels like Christmas when I´m here.
I mean, first of all its summer here.
So that´s wierd.
But what I do like about Christmas here
is that we give out food to all the poor children.
It´s such a joy being able to do that.
The look on their faces is so sweet.
They are so cute.
They are so thankful.
They are so poor yet so happy.
I love being able to be part of that.
We gave out food to over 1,500 kids.
Loving that feeling.
Wish I could do things like this more often.

Tomorrow I leave for Buenos Aires.
So very pumped about that.
Always love going to new places.

And all I have left to say is that I miss youMatty.
I keep thinking about how much fun you´d be having here.
I miss you terribly. I´ll be home soon.

No comments: