Sunday, December 31, 2006

Back from BA

Just arrived back to Bolivia from Buenos Aires.
I´m currently in the Santa Cruz airport.
Waiting for my connecting flight back to Cochabamba.
Already missing the good looking men.
And the delicious empanadas.
I have much to tell about BA.
It´s such an awesome city.
It has a very European feel to it.
And it has great shopping.
I got like 5 pairs of shoes.
And a beautiful leather handbag.
Oh, you have to see it to appreciate it.
I will post pics later.

Ok, so in brief, a BA Fact Sheet.
AKA. Things I learned/noticed in BA.

Women dress super cute, but wear mostly flat shoes.
Traffic lights turn yellow before turning green-love this idea.
Mosquitos come in so many different shapes and sizes, and colors.
Women´s undies are a cross between thong and bikini. Does not look comfortable.
VPL (Visible Panty Lines) are acceptable.
Bra´s are not required, but breast implants are a must.
Calle Florida and Av. 9 de Julio remind me so much of Madrid.
The leather is the best in the world. So soft you could sleep in it.
Women don`t like SPF b/c most of them look like prunes by age 55.
All fat people are tourists.
The meat empanadas are delish!
All male dogs have saggy balls. Go figure.
There is a cafe in every corner.
Croissants are called media lunas.
Most men have long, if not shaggy, hair. And they are sexy.
The dulce de leche ice cream is to die for.
And last but not least,
The cubanitos from Freddo are so darn tasty.
I am missing them already.

Ok, Happy New Years everyone!!
Off to catch my flight.
Then home to shave my legs,
Throw on my dress,
And paint the town Merlot.
In Bolivia we party ALL night
and ALL morning on New Years...
So wish me luck.
It´s going to be a looonnng night!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nat! Happy New Year! missed you for Christmas but it sounds like you are having a GREAT time! can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! :)

Anonymous said...

girl, you make me laugh ;)

have fun and be safe!!

maria