Friday, October 26, 2007

I was bad, in a good way.

I've always wanted aviator sunglasses. ALWAYS. But my face must be weird shaped because they NEVER look right on me. I've tried cheap ones, expensive ones, even kids sized ones. It never works out. But, last night I'm walking on Fifth (and this time with no mishaps), and I stumble (no pun) across Saks. And usually, I stay away from Saks. And Neimans. And Barneys. Not because I don't adore those stores. But bad things happen once I walk in. Like I get convinced that I can't live without an LV bag. Or Cole Haan shoes. Anyways, so of course the sunglasses section starts calling my name. And before I know it, I'm buying Chanel sunglasses and talking to the sales lady about Buenos Aires. What? How did that happen? But, even though I won't be able to eat for two months due to this purchase, I am stoked to have finally found a pair that I love. The ones pictured aren't actually the ones I bought. But a good visual image nonetheless.

I'm off to the enjoy the city for 2.5 more days. Hopefully my wallet won't take any more serious beatings. But you never know....

It is NYC after all.


12 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

LOOOVE!! I have a soft spot for Chanel sunglasses...

Vee said...

love 'em, nothing like some new chanels! :)

quietly going mad... said...

So that is why you are so skinny! Love the sunglasses!

ali mclaughlin said...

I bet they look fabulous on you!

Anne Thompson said...

Chanel sunglasses!! Sweet girl! Enjoy them.

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

LOL with the Cole Haan shoes!! They do have a way of justifying themselves as you shop in the pretty shoe section, don't they?

Congrats on the shades, I bet you look fabulous in them, but more importantly I bet they make you feel like a million bucks :)

michelle raMirez said...

you have been having some serious fun!!
so deserved!
love the shades!

Shelly Brewer said...

love the shades...

Nicole Carro said...

Those are fabulous - don't feel bad, I don't think anyone could've resisted those babies.

amytangerine said...

love em. when you think about how much you will wear them (a lot) then the cost per wear goes down, and you can't feel that bad.

Melissa said...

Chanel can always be justified especially if they look amazing on you, which I am sure they do ;)

sounds like you are having fun in the city

Mika said...

I love that glasses. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)