Thursday, September 20, 2007

She Thinks He Looks Like My Brother

For some reason, Kristi thinks that Matt and I should be related or something.
Not only does this make me almost pee my pants laughing...
But it kinda grosses me out a little too. Ewww people.

At least she'd be happy to know that he reads her book.

So, I was watching The Biggest Loser. Why? Because I LOVE THAT SHOW. I seriously love watching the contestants lose weight. It's fascinating, really. I love seeing them transform into healthier versions of their former selves. It really is inspiring to me.

And dude...speaking of TV....new episodes of SVU start in one week!
I love me some Elliot and Olivia. Why is TV so addicting?

11 comments:

EliseBlaha said...

i love biggest loser.
i watch it at the gym while on the treadmill.
talk about inspo.

Bethany E. said...

Biggest loser is awesome...it always makes me feel like I can do better at being healthy. Woohoo! You got Matt to read the book! :)

Vee said...

matt is hilarious!! :)
that is one show i don't watch but i love love svu. can't wait for the new season. :)

RiNNE said...

Yes, can't wait till SVU starts!! and I wish my fiance would start reading the book.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

LOL!! He does kinda look like your bro... :) :)
The pic is too funny!

I hear you about the addictiveness of TV. I watch every show available to me.

Anne Thompson said...

I've only just starting the biggest loser, but I'm lovin it!

Unknown said...

Ok TV is crazy addicting! If I didn't have DVR I'd miss out on all the good shows, can't wait for all of the new seasons!

Breanne Crawford said...

mmm

next week is going to be the greatest week of television ever.

greys. svu. private practice. beauty and the geek.

life is good.

Rachael said...

lol Love that pic!!!

I should get back into watching Biggest Loser, I loved the first season!

kristina contes said...

Dude, and isn't Cynthia Nixon on it as a crazy lady!? THAT is gonna be awesome.

Shelly Brewer said...

I love Biggest Loser...I usually cry. And people used to think that my hubs and I were bro and sis...yeah..ewww.