Thursday, July 12, 2007

Walk of Shame

No, not the walk of shame that many girls did in college. You know, those girls who were still wearing the same outfit from the night before. That were cutting across campus hoping they wouldn't run into anyone they knew. The girls with the smeared makeup, a hangover, and high heels on at 7am.

Nope, not that kind.

The long walk from the elevator to my cube felt like a Walk of Shame today. It was just one of those days where I did not put one once of effort into my appearance. I just didn't want to get out of bed. And therefore, when I finally did get up, I was forced to get ready in 17 minutes. Granted, it usually only takes me 35 and that includes breakfast. So today I'm wearing glasses vs. contacts, ugly pants vs. sleek stlylish ones, flat shoes vs. high heels, and of course, no makeup (which is really not out of the ordinary). Luckily, I didn't wear a skirt today because my unshaved legs would have really bumped me to the next lever of shamefulness.

I leave with you with Matt vs. Dino. Here is the million dollar question: What is Dino made of? Do you know? Is it obvious?

9 comments:

Marc said...

Ok i'm pretty sure Dino is made out of legos! am i right?!

Vee said...

my guess is legos too :)know those puppies from anywhere ala Saadiq
that is ok for the walk of shame because your w/e begins today :)

Kirsten said...

Legos! Gotta love Legos!

staceyfike said...

it's legos and that's a cool/freaky/funny/weird picture lol!!
are you coming to nashville in april?

staceyfike said...

it's legos and that's a cool/freaky/funny/weird picture lol!!
are you coming to nashville in april?

Unknown said...

Hey we can't always look fly . . . It's ok to go ah natural!!! Funny pic!

Shelly Brewer said...

EEEKS...unfortunately I've done both those walks of shame!!!!ha,ha!!

Sara said...

Legos!!! Fun. :) I've been meaning to shave my legs for nearly a week...gross, I know. But...we all do it!

Christal said...

Love your blog!