Friday, February 08, 2008

Lost = Good

I guess it is only fair that I share who I think the Oceanic 6 are. I think it will be:

Kate
Jack
Hurley
Sawyer
Claire
Sayid

Ok, so I just threw Sayid on the list because I didn't know who else to say. But I do believe that perhaps it could be Ben (although he is NOT technically an Oceanic survivor). I have always thought it was Ben in that coffin. And so does my cousin Michelle (who I religiously exchange LOST emails with). For some reason I've always thought Claire was getting off. Maybe because of the baby. Maybe because she's pretty. I don't know. I just have a feeling.

So last night's episode started out kinda bleh to me. I guess the character development of the four who landed on the island kinda confused me at first. But then when they showed the skinny, tall, creepy looking "lawyer" dude who visited Hurley in the looney house talking to Naomi I got so excited! And the part where Ben tries to kill the English lady...so baller! I knew she wasn't dead. I do seem to like her for some reason. She intrigues me. And the ending was so good. Who knew that little old Henry Gale was going to turnout to have such a huge role in all this drama! I love it. And next week we find out another member of the Oceanic 6....eeek, can't wait!

It's friday, bitches! Whoo! I have a big, crazy, jam-packed weekend ahead of me. Game night, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, driving to Jersey for a concert (which I will disclose later), etc. I might collapse by the time Monday rolls around. Have a good weekend ya'll (I learned that word in Dallas, hehe)!

eta: Do you think that perhaps the lawyer dude was from Dharma and now they are after Ben for killing all their people. But, how would they have known that? And why would it have taken then like 20 years to come after him? Hmmmm.

3 comments:

Vee said...

Lost was kinda od slow, thought last week epi was way better. I love that Ben always knows everything!! :) I can't wait to see who the fourth person is in the Oceanic 6 :)
have a great weekend :)

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

My husband had to rewind every section of LOST last night, looking for clues in the background. I swear it took us FOREVER to see the whole episode. It was good, though. I am really confused in parts, but I like that I can't fully grasp everything.
Good theory...I think that makes sense about Ben killing all the Dharma people. I personally want to bitch slap him. LOL!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Yes! I think so too. They want revenge for Ben's killin' of the Dharma peeps.

Have tons of fun this weekend and tell me all about it on Monday.

I sent a little package to you and I hope you get it soon ;)