Monday, February 04, 2008

Ahhh, the Superbowl

Ok, so Superbowl Sunday is one of my top 3 days of the year. Next to Fourth of July and my birthday. Ha. I just love football. I'm a total dude like that. And last night's game did not disappoint. So killer. The Giants were amazing. What a fantastic 4th quarter. I'm still shocked with the results, and even though I love me some Tom Brady, I am so happy for the Giants.


Only bad part of the night: the commercials. WTF. They sucked. All except the Doritos mouse trap one. And perhaps, the Buuuuud Light one. Hehe, just LOLed thinking about them.


I am even more sick than I was Saturday. Did manage to scrap it up. The rest of the layouts are on SIS. Too lazy to post. Off to drink some hot tea, and head to Target. One is never too sick to go to Target, right?

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, the Supebowl was so good! I was cheering for the Giants, and loved the 4th quarter, so exciting! I love football too, which is weird because I hate all other sports, lol.

EliseBlaha said...

love that layout.
fantastic.
totally agree on the lame commercials. i liked the talking baby.

Vee said...

i loved the dorito one too, but that was about the only highlight for me. if the skins aren't playing its like blah...
lol, hope you feel better!

Anne Thompson said...

Love the cute, simple LO! I'm driving to the States today to go to Target! I'm so excited! Hope you feel much better soon.

Colleen said...

yeah, i wasn't even close to underwhelmed with the commercials. i hope you feel better soon!!

staceyfike said...

i so agree with everything you typed up there.....including the never to sick to shop tarjay.
feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

1- thanks for the comment.
2-feel better. target always helps (if it doesnt cure my hangover, it at least distracts me)
3-i am the biggest football fan ever. my grandfather played for the broncos-my first words were 'dad', 'mom' and 'elway'. i hate the patriots( i know, sorry), and was jumping up and down screaming when eli threw the winning td to plaxico. so good. ahhh.... now i get depressed when there is no more football on (baseball sucks)
4-no, im teaching at the memory lane in missoula, mt. (the store kinda sucks. but whatever, i just wanted something scrap-related on my resume for when we move to portland in 3 weeks)
5-cute lo's!
(everythings better in a list format)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Feel better soon, sweetie! I have sent somethibg to brighten the day ;)

Love the scraps. LOVE!!

Unknown said...

i looooooooved the game. such a freaking good game and YAY THE GIANTS WON! i knew they would ;) hahaha. and i looooooooved the doritos mouse commercial! that and the diet pepsi one. come on, you didnt like that? i think that one is my fave. mouse is #2!