Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fabric Happy

So......I asked my sister, to ask my cousin, to tell her parents, to get me Guitar Hero for my birthday. Well, either they didn't get the memo, or they just couldn't find it. So they got me cash instead. Which, was totally fine by me. Cash rules, dudes.

So......instead of rocking out to some Aerosmith and perhaps a little Pat Benatar, I decided to go a little fabric happy online today. It is now safe to say that that there is definitely a quilt numero dos in the near future. If only you knew how extremely giddy with excitement I am right now! New fabric makes me happy. And so does birthday money.

I'm out, yo. Off to Cosi to snag my favorite salad for lunch.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your color combo!!! I am still working up the courage to even GET a sewing machine!! lol

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, I cannot wait to see what the fabric becomes ... :)

Tina said...

cash is the best, right? and even though guitar hero would be fun, it'll be more productive to make your second quilt. i want to see some pics of what fabrics you picked out.

Anonymous said...

Cool a second one!! Your first one looked awesome. Are you open for business yet? Can I place an order? What will you charge me? :)

Unknown said...

hopefully you didnt go too fabric happy so that you can buy guitar hero! :)

Michelle said...

oooh...fabric, quilts?? yummy! Nothin like birthday shopping...

miss morgan... said...

yay! can not wait to see it!!! i have to start working on mine, eek!