Monday, October 22, 2007

I Am Here:


In NYC. And loving life. This city makes me feel alive. It inspires me. It leaves me in awe of its grandeur. And as much as I hate my job, these are the perks that I am so grateful for.

Yesterday I went to the MOMA for the very first time. And it was incredible. So much inspiration. So much creativity (of course). But the best part is standing in front of a work that you've admired for so many years, and finally seeing it in person. THAT is the best feeling ever.

12 comments:

Vee said...

so glad you made it safely!! have lots of fun and I can't wait to see more pics!! :)
xo

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Enjoy the city! I know that awesome "I'm in the city" feeling that is inspiring. I get it in NYC and San Fran. Have fun and live it up :)

ali mclaughlin said...

Oh lucky you! I didn't know you were in NYC! Love that city.. yes lets get together real soon! a photo op sounds fun!

quietly going mad... said...

Oh I am so jealous have fun and be careful!

EliseBlaha said...

go you.
have fun!

Nicole Carro said...

Enjoy it! Wish I could be there!

Anne Thompson said...

SO jealous! I can't wait to visit NYC one day! It's on my list! Have fun!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh!! I can only imagine how amazing that must be. Have fun and be safe!!

miss morgan... said...

how's your knee muffin?

amytangerine said...

have fun in nyc! if you are right in times square you should stop by the hotel qt! if you go downtown, you must pay a visit to Stanton Social. SOO YUMMY

Noelia said...

Lucky girl! Love NY! I think I'm due for a trip, it's been a while. Can't wait to see your pics.

Oh Scrap!! said...

For me NYC is the best city in the world,specially at night,nothing like NY