Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dude, we must have ESPN or something!

I think I am suffering from my very first scrap hangover. I did so many back to back layouts last week that lately I've just felt creatively drained. My damn mojo better come back....Saturday is a big scrapping day and I need to be in the zone. Dude...did I mention I'll be hanging with some of the coolest girls ever? Words can't express my excitement!!

So, you want to know what I did this past weekend? I went partying in Gtown...with my parents!! And you know what? I had so much fun! Its funny because 5 years ago, I would have been so embarrassed to go out on a Saturday night, in Gtown of all places, with my mom and dad. As if people! But that funny thing called maturity can really make you do crazy things...like take back-to-back shots with your dad. Ok, now I'm just exaggerating! Anyways, my uncle was here from Russia. He's the Bolivian ambassador to Russia. Um, can you say cool? How come I can't have cool job? Anywho...here are pics....

Check out my mom's hair. She'd be thrilled to know I posted it.

In the car, on the way home. With my little sister. So happy she was home!

Isn't it the best when you make a funny face, without telling the other person, and they do it too? We must have ESPN or something. hahahahaha.


Did you know I love taking pictures of myself? No, I'm not vain. I just love seeing how ridiculous they turn out. I leave you with the stupidest, funniest, craziest, ugliest picture of the weekend. I had no idea my mouth could do that.....Adios amigas!
And adios to my one amigo....yes, that's you Marc! =)

P.S. If you really think I meant ESPN, and not ESP, then you must be DUM. B. Jk!

12 comments:

Marc said...

w00t shout out to me! :-)

staceyfike said...

you and the sis look like twins!!
that last pic of you....very flattering...lol!
and uncle/ambassador...that's gotta be good for comp tickets to something...hope you got to take advantage, lol!!!

Vee said...

that is so cool that your uncle is an ambassador. I can't wait for this weekend!! :) You and your sis look so pretty! so glad you had fun in gtown.

Staci Compher said...

great pics!! but the last one has to be my fav!! ha,ha!! My daughter loves taking self pics.....too...I think they're awesome!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

You are both such "Bettys".

Your uncle has the coolest job evah!!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Great pics! I am laughing as I view them. Love Georgetown back in the single days...where I would come to DC and couch-hop at friends houses for long weekends. Ever been to the "Social Safeway"?

michelle raMirez said...

espn...ha!!
your mom is rocking that wind blown faux hawk for sure.
can't wait until Saturday..get my drive on

Bethany E. said...

uh yeah...that picture is pretty damn funny! Hope you get your mojo back and have tons of fun scrappin' this weekend! :)

Anne Thompson said...

you funny lady.

Lovin the self portrait! Hanging with the famdamly gets better as you get older hey?!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos of you! Can't wait to meet up too!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

bwahahah... that last pic is sooo funny... you look gorgeous girl

xoxo
Emine

Shelly Brewer said...

your fam is too cute! It is weird how all of sudden it's cool again to hang with your parents...I love it!