Monday, July 23, 2007

She Can Finally Order A Drink. Legally, That Is.

The day is finally here! My little sister finally turns 21. Oh, happy day! I can finally have a partner in crime. I can finally go out with her and not worry that the bouncer will notice that she is rocking my ID. I no longer have to make liquor store runs for her and her friends. I can no longer feel guilty about sneaking her sips of my cocktail. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the newest member of Club 21. The lovely, Erika Garcia.

Last night we took her out for some drinks at a local bar. I was so happy they let her drink the night before her birthday. Good times. So, everyone raise your glass and let's toast to my little sis. Happy Birthday my little Erika. Keep on being a rockstar. And be all that you can be at 21. Love you.

6 comments:

Marc said...

Well said! well said! *toast to Rickay!*

dani said...

wow those pictures are amazing, who was the totally proffesional photographer who took them!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Happy b-day Natalie's sis!!! Enjoy the drink :)

Melissa said...

Happy 21st to your sis! have a drink for me ;)

Bethany E. said...

How exciting! Happy 21st to your lil' sis! :)

Vee said...

happy birthday Erika!!
can't wait to catch up with you girl!!
smooches :)