Thursday, July 19, 2007

Like Whoa!

My pics from the weekend need to be edited. Like whoa. So until then all you guys get is this one. Me, sitting shotgun. Hair in the wind. Rocking my Versace shades. And my favorite Barcelona shirt. Enjoying the ride. Living in the moment. Not a care in the world. Loving my company. And listening to some good tunes. If only every day could be this simple.

So last night at 3AM Matt and I had a brilliant idea to get out of bed and make queso. Yes, we are so random. So we made it. And it was delicious. The kind of delicious that you never want to end. And then you realize its 3:30AM and you really should punish yourself for being a Fatty Mcgee and eating such non-healthy foods so late, or should I say early, in your day. I'm totally paying for it now. My stomach has not been happy with me all day. She's been grumbling at me nonstop. She's pissed and I don't blame her. Sorry belly. I'll treat you better this weekend. Adios my little chickens. I love you all.

5 comments:

Marc said...

Maybe your belly is angry at you for not feeding her enough queso! Maybe shes like "damn give me some more!!!"

staceyfike said...

♥ that picture!!

Unknown said...

Don't you love spontaniety?! Sounds fun, and I'm sure oyu enjoyed it even if you lost some sleep :-) Cute pic!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Very cool pic that needs to be scrapped!

Shelly Brewer said...

That pic is just too fun...and I love that you get up and eat queso in the middle of the night...