Friday, July 27, 2007

Fabulous Friday

Today I originally thought I'd talk about food. All the yummy eats. My favorite restaurants, local places that rule, etc. But we're going to have to save that conversation for a later date, ok?

Today we shall talk about being fabulous. First: Aren't these stamps fabulously super! When the postal lady showed them to me I was like "I have to have those!"I don't know why. I just felt like a super hero loving kid when I saw them. And plus, Matt will think they're cool.

Second: Fabulous Shoes. Need I say more?


Third: Emails with this girl. Who knew she had a fabulously cool government email address? She's been working at the Pentagon all summer and I never put two and two together. Not only has she been keeping me entertained via comedic emails all morning but she went on SIStv today. I mean, hello? I think I may have just recruited a new member to the scrap cult. Ok, so she's fabulous. Nuff said.

Fabulous is having dinner with good friends at Rosa Mexicano.
Fabulous is hopefully meeting this girl on Sunday. Eeek.
Fabulous is Vee for being a killer good friend.
Fabulous is dinner with my Italian class tonight at Sette Osteria.

So, I gave in and sorta mentioned food. It's partially because I'm starving. Everyone have a fabulous friday! Let's hope the work day goes by fast so I can start my weekend soon. Ciao!

8 comments:

Vee said...

girrrl!! I love love this lo, fabulous indeed!! I can't wait to hang on Sunday :)
the stamps are awesome!! memories man :)
i love you more ;) hahaaaa

Marc said...

I don't care what anyone says... comic book heroes rock!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Fabulous is you!!
love the shoes LO :)

staceyfike said...

i need those stamps b/c jeff will think they're cool too!!

and MR rocks!! have fun!!!

staceyfike said...

i meant to say that your 6x12 action rocks too.....duh!

Heidi said...

Love the shoes LO!!! :O)

Bethany E. said...

Woah! The 6x12 rocks...love the shoes! :)

erika said...

your stamps inspire me to mail letters and your scrappyness inspires me to express myself with skissors.