Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Rock On!!

Guess who picked up ROCK CLIMBING?!?!?! Yep, you guessed right!
MEEEEEEEEEE!
Dude, seriously, such a crazy fun hobby!
I felt like a monkey!
Mad thanks to my girl Maggi who convinced me to go.
She rocked, I rocked, and our instructor rocked!
He was super cute.
Gotta love that.

Ok, so lately I've been a bad blogger.
And for that I'm sorry.
But at I've been super busy.
Christmas shopping.
Getting everything ready for Bolivia
(T-minus 9 days until take-off)
Working on my parent's Russia scrapbook.
Rock Climbing.
Working out.
The usual.

And right now I'm in Tampa (for work).
Boo to working. Yay to warm weather.
Although it was kinda chilly this morning.
Boo again.
But yay to finding scrapbook stores in this area.
And a nice mall where I bought some cute AE undies!

Happy belated birthday to a new friend!
A girl who loves Sevilla probably as much as I do.
Here's to you girlie. Happy 29!
Rock on with your badass Spain-loving self!
Hope you had a great day!
In honor of your birthday
...some pictures of our favorite place!






3 comments:

erika said...

AE undies are awesome! maybe now you'll stop stealing mine. i'm soo jealous you went rock climbing! i want to go! did you take pictures? i'm sure you did.. i think if you were given a camera at birth, you'd scrapbook your first poop.

love lots,
erika

dani said...

i wanna go rock climbing! but im scared that id suck and everyone would laugh, plus ive heard its a deadly wedgy. as soon as my friend sends me the pictures of our beyond amazing xmas cards, i shall post them for one and all to see! p.s. i wanna come over and have a nintendo play date.
love,
danman

Anonymous said...

yay for sevilla!!
thx for the birthday wishes and great pics, too ;) 29 looks alot older when someone else writes it!

and you are soooo my hero for rockclimbing. use those muscles, lady!

maria